Monday, March 8, 2010

Why Huggz Heal?

You may be wondering what this blog is all about. Huggz Heal is about helping parents learn what abuse does to children. Huggz Heal is also a place for people who have gone through abuse to share their stories with others, to heal and to help others learn.

All too long we have been sitting in silence, listening to news reports, reading news papers and seeing broadcasts online about innocent children suffering severe abuse at the hands of the people who should love them the MOST, their parents (or caregivers).

Why do people continue to sit quietly? I know when I read about these tragedies, my heart breaks, and I want to scream.

We can help parents understand what to do in moments of extreme frustration, instead of turning to violence, we can help parents understand that there are alternatives. There is always a place to go, there are always people who will listen when you're hurting the most.

Do you have a story that you are willing to share? If so please feel free to mail me at huggz@ymail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story to share?


Please mail me at: huggz@ymail.com


Please include your name (if you want credit for your work)


A link to your blog or website (optional)



Followers

My Blog List

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge